“We are aware of having the chance to be born here, in Ondres, in the South of the Landes or at the gates of the Basque Country:
- In a territory where you can enjoy the vastness of the Landes forest, hundreds of kilometers of cycle paths, a natural beach that stretches for kilometers;
- In a territory that does not experience pollution, traffic congestion, mass urbanization, wild discharges into the environment … at least for the moment,
- On a territory where you can hear birds and cicadas singing without background noise, where by raising your head, the stars appear without light pollution,
- In a territory that has a life, a soul, a history, a gastronomy, an authenticity, a local culture, a terroir ..
We would like to share with you this territory where we were born, where our ancestors and our children were born in the BLUE OCEAN SPACE and the GREEN RESORT
We manage these two sites, in a world where Sustainable Development is often a wishful wish, but very modestly and on our scale, we commit ourselves, in the respect of the legal provisions and with as background the provisions of the European Ecolabel. at :
- Prevent the risk of pollution,
- Optimize the management of natural resources and at the same time the production of waste,
- Maintain and improve fauna and flora quality,
- Directing purchases for products with environmental guarantees
- Communicate about environmental practices and results,
- Allow each of our employees to flourish in their work,
- Put the satisfaction of our customers: you, at the center of all our decisions!
- The fulfillment of these commitments will be made possible only by the involvement of everyone: we, of course, but without you, dear holiday friends, we can not do anything.
- We count on you to bring our values high during your stay … on this beautiful territory..